What are the four principles of industrial clean room management?
Four principles of industrial clean room management
1. Do not bring
1. Maintain positive pressure indoors.
2. The building should be tight, and there is no leakage of HPEA and frame.
3. The operator must change clothes and enter the industrial clean room after passing the bath room.
4. Machine. material. tool. It must be cleaned before entering the industrial clean room.
5. Non-essential items are prohibited
Second, do not stack
1. Do not cause dead corners that are not easy to clean, and the periphery of the machine should be easy to remove.
2. The air duct and configuration should avoid being exposed indoors.
3. There are plans and benchmarks for cleaning.
3. No dust production
1. Appropriate selection of industrial clean interior materials.
2. Dust suppression of process equipment.
3. Production automation and personnel do not gather. Move lightly.
4. Use and management of clean clothes and industrial clean room special appliances.
1. The number of air changes must be sufficient to meet the requirements.
2. The source of pollution must be directly exhausted by exhaust equipment.
3. Clean immediately after construction.
4. The formation of airflow should be properly designed to prevent dust from adhering to the product.