Dust-free workshop purification program
1. Whole room purification
In order to concentrate purification air conditioning system, in the whole room to create the same degree of industrial cleanliness environment purification treatment, called the whole room purification. This was one of the earliest forms of industrial clean room technology and is still used today. This kind of way suits to craft equipment tall, the quantity is a lot of, and indoor requirement is same the place of industrial clean degree. However, this approach is characterized by large investment, complex operation management and long construction cycle.
2. Local purification
To purify the air conditioner or local purification equipment (such as industrial clean table, shed type vertical laminar flow unit, laminar flow cover, etc.), in the general air conditioning environment caused by the local area has a certain degree of industrial cleanliness level of the environment of the purification treatment method is called local purification. This method is suitable for small batch production or use of the original plant for technical transformation. At present, the most widely used is the combination of the whole room purification and partial purification purification treatment way, this is a industrial clean technology development of purification way, it can assure indoor have certain industrial cleanliness, and can realize the environment with high degree of industrial cleanliness in the local area, so as to achieve both meet the requirements of production of high industrial cleanliness environment, and the dual purpose of managing the sources of energy. For example, the operation section that needs 100 class industrial clean degree, when production batch is small, want to be in the turbulence industrial clean room with industrial clean degree only low only, use industrial clean workbench or laminar flow cover to wait for local purify equipment, can realize whole room purify with local purify combination purify way.
industrial clean the tunnel
Two laminar flow process zone and the middle turbulence operation zone constitute a tunnel industrial clean environment purification method is called industrial clean tunnel. This is a typical combination of whole-chamber purification and local purification, which is the purification method popularized at present and also known as the third-generation purification method.
According to the equipment that constitutes industrial clean tunnel, industrial clean tunnel can be divided into the following forms.
(1) bench industrial clean tunnel
This form of industrial clean tunnel connects the industrial clean workstations to each other and eliminates the middle side wall to form the required tunnel production line. When the process requires the vertical laminar flow, can choose the vertical laminar flow table. When the process requires horizontal laminar flow, then choose the horizontal laminar flow table. This kind of purify means guarantees the high industrial clean degree of local space more easily than whole room purify, and because workbench is connected mutually, can reduce or prevent cross-contamination. In addition, the requirements for the building are relatively simple, requiring only the turbulence industrial clean room environment. Its shortcoming is the dimension of industrial clean workbench is fixed, make operation face lacks enough flexibility, craft equipment must adapt to the dimension of workbench, adjust rise not quite convenient also.
(2) shed type industrial clean tunnel
This form of industrial clean tunnel is composed of a industrial clean shed, i.e. a shed vertical laminar flow unit connected in series on a production line. According to the process requirements, the industrial clean shed area can be changed, the air can be all indoor circulation, also can connect the centralized purification air conditioning system, absorb part of the fresh air. Shed type industrial clean tunnel is suitable for the place with large process equipment.
(3) hooded industrial clean tunnel
This form of industrial clean tunnel is composed of a laminar flow hood, i.e. a hooded vertical laminar flow unit connected in series on a production line. Because the depth of laminar flow cover is smaller than that of industrial clean shed, it is only suitable for places with small process equipment. The air circulation mode is the same as the shed type industrial clean tunnel and the bench type industrial clean tunnel.
(4) centralized air supply industrial clean tunnel
This form of industrial clean tunnel consists of a static chamber filled with hepa filters for a centralized air supply system. The width of the laminar flow workspace can be determined according to the requirements of the process, rather than being limited by the size of the local purification equipment due to the size of the laminar flow workspace, as in the case of desktop, shed and hood industrial clean tunnels, the design can be more flexible. In this form, the return air can be channeling by technology or, as shown in the figure, a trench can be set in the active area of turbulence operation. In addition, industrial piping may be arranged along one side of the wall in the working area, and the exhaust duct shall be connected to the trench.
The features of the industrial clean tunnel are as follows:
(1) create different industrial cleanliness in the tunnel, so as to make full use of the characteristics of different industrial clean air flow, to the maximum extent to meet the process requirements. In general, the two sides of the tunnel are high industrial cleanliness laminar flow work area, the middle is turbulence operation area. Process area is connected into a line, easy to use, the activities of personnel will not cause cross contamination.
(2) due to the reduction of laminar flow area in the tunnel, the cost of infrastructure and operation is more than one third less than that of the vertical laminar flow industrial clean room with full chamber purification. The clear height of turbulence operation area is much higher than that of laminar flow process area, which can meet the requirements of personnel comfort.
(3) the technical passageway can be used as the air return duct, and can arrange various industrial pipelines and install process auxiliary equipment. The maintenance of local purification equipment (industrial clean worktable, industrial clean shed and laminar flow hood), industrial pipelines and process auxiliary equipment that constitute industrial clean tunnel can be carried out in the technical alley. Since the technical tunnel is negative pressure relative to the industrial clean tunnel, the maintenance work will not cause the pollution of the industrial clean tunnel, and the maintenance work can be carried out without stopping the process production.
Components such as local purification equipment, ceiling, wall panel, air return port and doors and Windows needed for industrial clean tunnel can be standardized and modular, processed and produced by professional factories and assembled on site. At the same time, the industrial clean tunnel can be disassembled and reassembled quickly, which provides convenience for the process change.
(4) industrial clean tunnel can be configured according to a certain scale purification air conditioning system, so the air conditioning system can be generalized and serialized, which can greatly shorten the design cycle.
(5) in general, the requirements for the construction of industrial clean tunnels are relatively simple. As long as the environment of turbulence industrial clean room is provided, the requirements can be met.
industrial clean the pipes
The need for ultra-high industrial cleanliness level (such as level 1 or level 10) of the production line, placed in the indoor air environment isolated in the pipeline purification treatment, called industrial clean pipeline. This approach requires that the process must be automated, and the hepa filter must be 0.1 m dust particles as the standard to achieve ultra-high industrial cleanliness. In addition, because the air in the pipeline is purified in this way, the amount of air sent and returned is very small, can greatly save energy, is the development direction of industrial clean technology, also known as the fourth generation of industrial cleaning.
The purification treatment scheme introduced above needs to be determined according to the specific situation.
At present, there are three kinds of purification treatment methods: whole-chamber purification, partial purification (including the combination of whole-chamber purification and partial purification) and industrial clean tunnel. One or two purification methods should be selected as the design scheme according to the specific situation in engineering design.
Under the condition of satisfying the technological requirements, the local purification method should be selected as far as possible. Local purification using local purification equipment, in the general air conditioning environment to achieve. As the local purification equipment is generally produced by professional factories, the equipment is of high quality and can speed up the field construction, this kind of scheme can be given priority in the reconstruction project.
When only local purification method cannot meet the process requirements, the purification method combining local purification with whole chamber purification can be used as the design scheme.
When the above purification methods cannot meet the requirements of the process, the whole chamber purification method is selected as the design scheme. As a result of this way to create the room has the same industrial cleanliness, especially when the industrial cleanliness level is high, the initial investment and operating costs are very high, therefore, the area of the industrial clean room should be strictly controlled.